I want to make a puzzle/platformer game where the main character is a marble. It will be made in 3-D. The plan is to have a Marble Madness type game with an added puzzle element. I wanted to be able to have the player change the marble into differents forms to solve the game. Water is something I really, really want to do. I plan on using Unity3d to make the game.
Number of playersEdit
Pitched approved and delivered.
( List your current team members, including yourself) and what roles you are looking for, First Last - (Role i.e. Project Lead, Main Programmer))
- Shane del Solar(Lead, Programming)
- Looking for Sound People
- Looking for Level Designers
- Maybe one more programmer?
- Week 1: ( 1st Round Pitches ) The first two weeks should be things you can do on your own...
- i.e. Basic prototype with a moving box in a 2D tilemapped world
- add as many bullets as you need
- Week 2: ( 2nd Round Pitches )
- Week 3: Pitching this week. Small little Prototype Moving,
- Week 4: Build Camera, and User Controls
- Week 5: Build first Terrain Map, Fine Tune User Controls
- Week 6: Implement One Fire Puzzle, Menus/GUI, Get Fire Textures
- Week 7: Have a playable beta game with at least one complete level.
- Week 8: Add Level 2. Change Into Water. Plan out Sound Design, Get Water Texture/Effect
- Week 9: Add Level 3, Any Big Fixes Regarding the UI/Menus
- Week 10: Add Level 4, one more Element, Get Eatrh Texture
- Week 11: Have All sound in the game and Playtesting
- Week 12: Polishing
- Week 13: Game is complete, bug fixes
Project Leader AgreementEdit
I, Shane del Solar, as project leader agree that I will finish the game (in some form) alone in the case that all of my team members can no longer work on the project.